We’ve Missed You!
While we are required to limit occupancy at this time, we are excited to finally be able to enjoy our Club and pool.
Our staff and your Board have been working diligently to incorporate the required safety and health
mandates in and around the Club. During this time, Rhumbline grill food will be prepared in our main kitchen.
Please note some additional changes and requirements below.
• Reservations are required. Please check in for your reservation in our lobby.
• Face coverings for members are required.
• Tables have been arranged with 6 feet separation between parties.
• Protective barriers and social distancing floor decals have been installed.
• All staff are required to wear face coverings at all times.
• Staff have been trained on additional health and safety protocols.
• Additional sanitation and cleaning schedules are in place.
• Hand air dryers have been disabled.
• Self-serve stations have been discontinued.
Please call the Club at (269) 983-6393 to book your time.
We are staffed to answer calls from 12pm to 9pm Wed - Sat.
It is important to leave a message if you do not get through.
When making a reservation, please note the following guidelines:
• Reservations can be made by members only.
• Members that wish to bring a guest may check same-day availability only. Guest space is not guaranteed.
• Wait-listed members shall be contacted first and offered available space before accepting a guest booking.
Please make an effort to utilize the time slots you have booked.
If you book a reservation and need to change or cancel, please do your best
to let us know as far in advance as possible so that we may offer up those spots to other members.
AVAILABLE CLUB TIME SLOTS
(Keepers Bar and Kitchen closed Sun/Mon/Tue)
12PM – 2:45PM
1PM – 3:45PM
3PM – 5:45PM
4PM – 6:45PM
6PM – 9PM
7PM – 9PM
We look forward to seeing you at the Club!